Direct and effective wet Samsung Galaxy Core 2 repair, from our experienced technicians, in one of our labs in Attica.
The unfortunate moment that your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 gets wet, you have to move fast, in order to “save” it.
Trust us with your favourite device. In the ired labs, we have all the necessary experience and expertise to repair your wet device.
Immediate response actions:
- Deactivate your device and do not activate it again.
- Do not try to dry the phone with any heat producing device, because you might cause your phone to overheat.
- Try to wrap paper around your device to absorb any moisture
- Place your device on the opposite side from which the water penetrated it
- Visit an ired store as soon as possible.
If your device gets wet, the most severe damage it can sustain is oxidation. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that causes corrosion to the inner parts of your favourite device. To avoid oxidation you need to act quickly and bring us your device with all possible speed.
Visit the closest ired store
The first step after we receive your device, is to open it to diagnose the damage it has sustained. Then we will remove the remaining moisture by using specialised equipment like the ultrasonic high power tub. To finish with, we will make an operation control check to make sure your device is completely restored and we will return your device back to you.
The cost of the repair will depend on the parts that we use, to repair your device.
In all of our stores there is always a technician available to help you.
If you cannot visit us then you can contact us by telephone or through our live support feature in our website ired.gr.