One of the most serious damage a device can sustain is a damaged motherboard. Most users believe that this malfunction cannot be repaired and that the device is destroyed.
In the ired stores, we can repair a damaged motherboard despite the obvious difficulty. Our specialised technicians are fully capable to restore your damaged motherboard to its former pristine condition.
- Direct service from one of our certified technicians
- Operation control in 24 points before and after the repair
- Safe removal of your faulty motherboard
- Flawless installation of the new motherboard Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Motherboard
The motherboard is the most important chip on your device. The main processor, the central memory and other subsystems, are all installed on your motherboard. So as you can clearly understand if your motherboard gets damaged, the device as a whole, will start to malfunction.
Indications of fault
Check your Samsung Galaxy Alpha, for any of the following symptoms:
- The motherboard’s socket is broken.
- The device cannot be switched on or is overheating.
- Even after replacing the charging cradle the device cannot be charged.
- The LCD screen remains blank even after replacing it.
- Inability to access the wireless network.
- The camera is not working, even after replacing it.
- The Home button and/or the microphone are not responding.
If you notice any of the above symptoms then you will need a Samsung Galaxy Alpha motherboard repair. If your motherboard is damaged you should have it fixed as soon as possible, because only then you will have your device’s functionality restored.
Visit the nearest ired store
Do not hesitate to visit one of our stores and ask one of our technicians any question you may have on the repair process. You can also contact us by telephone or through our live support feature in ired.gr.