Professional and effective Samsung Galaxy A5 motherboard repair, from our experienced and specialised technicians.
A damaged motherboard is one of the most serious damages that may occur in your device. There are many that believe that if your device suffers such a fault, it cannot be repaired. Thankfully, we can inform you that this statement is not true.
A fault on your motherboard is the most difficult situation that will occur in your Samsung Galaxy A5. It requires a experienced and certified personnel to be able to make such a repair with complete success.
In the ired stores we have both experienced and specialised technicians that can restore your device to its former condition, no matter how hard the repair.
Indications of fault
The indications that show that your device has suffered from a damaged motherboard are many, below we have listed the most common:
- Damage to the socket of the motherboard
- The device cannot be switched on or it is overheating.
- The device cannot be charged, even after the replacement of the charging cradle
- The screen stops responding or is all-white even after its replacement
- The device cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Weak GSM signal.
- Although you replaced the camera in your device, it fails to open.
The Home button and/or the microphone don’t respond, after replacing them with new parts.
If you encounter any of the above indications, the most likely is that the Samsung Galaxy A5 encounters damage at the motherboard.
When we receive your device, we run a diagnostic test to make sure that your motherboard is damaged. If your motherboard is indeed damaged then we will inform you and with your consent we will proceed to fix it.
To repair your motherboard, we only use authentic materials.