Water damaged MacBook repair
Your favorite MacBook follows you in all your activities. You can have it with you at home, school, work or cafeteria. There is always a risk to expose your MacBook to moisture and if it happens you would need an immediate water damaged MacBook repair.
Damage can occur even if the MacBook is stored and does not get used, if you have not fully protected it. Most often, however, accidents happen when you use your MacBook and you spill on it some of the different beverages you might be drinking.
Similar attention is needed and when you transfer the MacBook, especially when weather conditions are unsuitable, as in the case of heavy rain.
If your MacBook gets wet, you need to react immediately, to avoid great damage of its internal components. Follow these instructions for the best results of water damaged MacBook repair:
- Turn your MacBook directly off.
- If it is plugged in, remove it immediately from any power source.
- Remove all peripheral devices.
- Use a paper towel to absorb the liquid and turn the MacBook upside down.
- Wipe residual liquids.
You need to immediately repair the water damaged MacBook, to avoid permanent damage.
Immediate water damaged MacBook repair
Quick reaction is very important, as our goal is to prevent the oxidation process of the motherboard.
Once we receive your MacBook, we start the following procedure of water damaged MacBook repair:
- We direct open the MacBook.
- We remove liquid from all its components.
- We will use special cleaners to tackle the specific type of liquid that got spilled on your MacBook.
- Finally, with special equipment we will prevent the erosion of your MacBook.
Come directly to your closest ired store
All water damaged MacBook repairs are performed with great care and diligence. Our goal is total repair the damage. Our guaranteed quality services are offer at the best market prices.