MacBook cooling system replacement
Your MacBook is manufactured to operate under certain specific temperatures. When the desired temperature is exceeded, your MacBook is at risk of serious damage.
The cooling system is an internal mechanism of your MacBook, which maintains the optimal operating temperature for the MacBook. It consists of a duct system specifically designed for air circulation. A fan renews the hot interior air with the cooler ambient air.
The failure of the MacBook's cooling system has the usual symptoms of an overheated device:
- Random power off.
- The performance of the MacBook falls the more time you use it.
- Frequent freezes or crashes.
- You can feel the heat on the MacBook's surface.
- The fan makes excessive noise.
Causes of MacBook cooling system damage
MacBook cooling system damaged may be caused by the following:
- Manufacturing defect of the cooling system.
- Hard blow or fall of the MacBook.
- Using the MacBook in high temperature environments.
- Blockage of MacBook's airways.
Process of MacBook cooling system replacement
MacBook cooling system replacement will be necessary if it has ceased to function.
Our experienced technicians will control the MacBook, to determine the magnitude and the cause of failure.
Come directly to your closest ired store
We will inform you about the cost and the time it will be required to replace cooling system. The repair process can begin as soon as you ask us.
The spare parts we use are always high quality OEM, always efficient and durable. Our guaranteed repairs always have the desired effects. Our services are offered at the most competitive prices.