Laptop motherboard repair
The motherboard is the core of any computer. Over the motherboard are attached all the components of your device. Motherboard’s damage can be extended to any other component, if it does not get repaired immediately.
The problems caused by the motherboard's damage usually make it impossible to use the laptop. Laptop motherboard repair is necessary, to avoid problems like the following:
- Unable to get power supply
- Unable to boot the OS
- Arbitrary power off
- Errors and appearance of "Blue Screen"
- Cannot play audio
- No image is displayed
- Unable to charge
- Inability to recognize peripherals, such as hard drive, optical media, etc.
- Unable to install software / OS
- Cannot connect to network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet (with cable)
- Sudden power off if you move the laptop
What caused the damage?
There are many possible causes of damage that can lead to laptop motherboard repair. This happens because every case is unique. However, the most common causes are the following:
- High voltage
- Defective component of the motherboard
- Damage of some other part of the laptop
- A blow or a fall
- Accumulation of dust and other residues
Procedure of Laptop motherboard repair
Our experienced technicians will carry out a check of the laptop, to determine the nature and the magnitude of the damage. Time and repair costs will be calculated and you will get informed.
The procedure of laptop motherboard repair is one of the most challenging repairs you might ever need. The experience and expertise of our skilled technicians allows us to successfully complete any laptop motherboard repair.
Come directly to your closest ired store
At each step of the repair you will be constantly informed. We are at your disposal to answer your any questions. After the repair is completed we will check your laptop again, to confirm the high quality and success of motherboards' repair.