Laptop LCD inverter repair
The LCD screen of your laptop has a special mechanism under it, the LCD inverter, which engages in illuminating the liquid crystal screen. A case of inverter damage will not go unnoticed, as the screen will present problems in its operation.
Symptoms of malfunction
Laptop LCD inverter repair is likely to be necessary if you notice the following issues:
- The screen does not turn on when you power your laptop
- The screen flickers and tires you
- Arbitrarily screen power off and periodic function
- Dark or poorly lit screen
- Unevenness of the screen's brightness
Cause of damage
What is responsible for the damage that leads to laptop LCD inverter repair?
- Fall or blow caused damage to the inverter.
- Possible instability of electricity caused damage to the inverter.
- It is also possible that there was a defect in the inverter which eventually caused its collapse.
Procedure of laptop LCD inverter repair
Our team of experienced and skilled technicians will identify the damage. We will connect the laptop to an external monitor, to verify the damage and the need for laptop LCD inverter repair. The damage will be assessed and we will inform you immediately.
Come directly to one of the iRed stores
When it is possible, our preference is to repair the laptop's LCD inverter. In some instances, however, the repair is not possible and you will need to have a laptop LCD inverter replacement.
You just have to choose the right solution for you and our experienced technicians will proceed to perform laptop LCD inverter repair, with high quality and guaranteed work.
The parts we use are always high quality OEM to have the best possible outcome in each laptop LCD inverter repair.