Laptop data recovery
Data loss is a common phenomenon that can affect everyone. Even if your system is entirely healthy, you or another user of the laptop can accidentally delete valuable data.
Tip: In case of data loss, try not to make any further changes to your file system. There is a possibility to overwrite your data and lose it forever.
Common HDD malfunctions that can lead to data loss and laptop data recovery:
- The hard drive may have been damaged and while you can load your OS, you can no longer access your file system.
- The severity of the injury is such that you are unable to use your operating system, as it does not load and your laptop gets "stuck" on the screen of BIOS.
What caused the damage?
- OS’s or application’s malfunction can cause deletion of data without the user's permission.
- Hard drive's failure because of electronic or mechanical damage.
- Wrong user’s actions lead to data loss.
Options during laptop data recovery
If your hard disk is not damaged, we can store the recovered data back to it.
If there is severe damage of the hard disk, you have the following options:
- Save data to a new hard drive, internal or external, as you wish.
- Burn data to an optical disk such as CD, DVD and Blue Ray or store it to an USB storage device.
Procedure of Laptop data recovery
If you notice loss of data, come directly to a iRed to start the process of data recovery as soon as possible.
Address one of our experienced technicians. They are always on hands to serve you throughout the process of laptop data recovery.
We will check your hardware and determine the amount of data that can be recovered as well as the duration of the procedure.
Our laboratories are equipped with special tools that facilitate even the hardest cases of laptop data recovery.
If the loss of files was caused by a HDD's format, do not make any additional change on it or try to perform data recovery yourself. If you do not know the exact process and you do not have the necessary tools, you can cause permanent data loss.