Laptop cooling system replacement
Any mechanical or electronic component has been designed to operate under some average temperatures. When a component overheats, starts poorly functioning and is very likely to be destroyed or suffer permanent damage.
What is the cooling system?
The required temperature of your laptops internal mechanisms is guaranteed by the cooling system. There are specially designed air ducts and at least one fan to maintain the temperature low by the use of the environments air.
Symptoms of malfunction
The need for laptop cooling system replacement will occur after the following events casually appear:
- Random reboot or power off.
- Reduced efficiency becomes more pronounced overtime.
- The laptop crashes or freezes.
- Increased temperature that can be perceived by simply touching the external surface of the laptop.
- Fan does not work.
- The fan makes noise.
Is there a way to avoid the damage?
Sure you can avoid damage if it is not caused by a defective cooling system's component.
If you want to avoid replacing the cooling system, you should avoid the following behaviors, which usually cause damage:
- Carelessness during transport or use which led to a fall or blow.
- Save or use the laptop near heat sources.
- Place the laptop on surfaces that prevent the free circulation of air.
- Procedure of laptop cooling system replacement
You just have to contact our technical experts that will answers all your questions. Your laptop will be opened and its cooling system will be examined. If it is deemed necessary to replace the cooling system, you will be informed about the cost and the duration of the repair.
Come directly at any ired store
Just ask us to start the cooling system replacement. Our experienced technicians will complete the task quickly any successfully. Before you receive your laptop we will make a final test to it. We always want to be sure that we offer the best possible quality services