iPod touch 2g LCD screen replacement
The LCD screen of your beloved iPod can meet all your needs for surfing the web, apps, photo viewing and video playback. The screen performance is excellent and is one of the key features of the device.
iPod touch 2g LCD screen damage
If your iPod suffers a blow or a fall, it may result in a significant and permanent LCD screen damage. In some cases the digitizer can remain intact even if the LCD screen suffers damage.
There is a possibility, of course, that the screen was defective and presented the problem overtime and daily use. You may need to have your iPod touch 2g LCD screen replaced.
The signs of a damaged iPod touch 2g LCD screen are:
- Ink spots
- Cracks on the internal LCD screen
- Poor display response
- Dead pixels
- All white or black screen
The only way of dealing with this damage is iPod touch 2g LCD screen replacement.
iPod touch 2g LCD screen replacement procedure:
- The procedure we follow in case of damaged iPod touch 2g LCD screen is:
- We diagnose the magnitude of the damage and the state of the other components.
- We inform you about the cost and the duration of the repair.
- Upon your agreement, we will proceed in removing the damaged LCD screen.
- The installation of new OEM spare part of high quality takes place.
- Finally, we recheck the iPod to confirm we have achieved the desired results.
Come directly to your closest ired store
Our specialists have all the necessary knowledge and the experience to successfully complete the iPod touch 2g LCD screen replacement.
Our laboratories have state of art equipment, for us to be able to intervene in your device safely and successfully.
We ensure we always have friendly prices for our high quality services, which are offered in a daily basis.