For an effective iPhone SE motherboard repair, visit the specialised ired labs, with te most experienced technical team.
If you cannot visit us in person, you can send us your device free of charge.
Indications of fault
Also known as the logic board, the motherboard is the most basic circuit of the iPhone. It includes the main memory, the processor and all the other subsystems. Possible damage of the motherboard can cause very serious problems in handling and in many cases even renders the phone useless.
The most common signs of a damaged motherboard are the following:
- Damage to the socket of the motherboard
- The device cannot be switched on or it is overheating.
- The device cannot be charged, even after the replacement of the charging cradle
- The LCD stops responding or is all-white even after its replacement
- The device cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Weak GSM signal.
- Although you replaced the camera in your device, it fails to open.
- The Home button and/or the microphone doesn’ t respond, even after replacing them with new parts.
If you notice any of the following symptoms, then you will need an iPhone SE motherboard repair.
A damaged motherboard is the most serious damage your device may sustain, but you should not worry. The experience technicians of ires can repair even the most demanding cases of a damaged motherboard.
- Direct service by licensed technicians
- Operation control in 24 points before and after the repair
- Safe removal of the damaged part
- Flawless installation of the new part on your motherboard
Visit an ired lab
The cost of the repair will be in accordance with the faulty parts that we have to replace.
Our technician will help you and inform you about every step of the repair procedure.