If you want guaranteed and effective repair of the iPhone 6 motherboard, come to the experienced technicians at ired.
One of the most serious damage of the iPhone 6 is considered to be the fault of the motherboard. While many people think that this damage is irreversible, our technicians can guarantee a responsible and safe repair.
Also known as the logic board, the motherboard is the most basic circuit of the iPhone. It includes the main memory, the processor and all the other subsystems. Possible damage of the motherboard can cause very serious problems in handling and in many cases even the null operation.
Indications of fault
There are many signs of damage of the iPhone 6 motherboard, but we present you the most important:
- Damage to the socket of the motherboard
- The device cannot be switched on or it is overheating.
- The device cannot be charged, even after the replacement of the charging cradle
- The LCD stops responding or is all-white even after its replacement
- The device cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Weak GSM signal.
- Although you replaced the camera in your device, it fails to open.
- The Home button and/or the microphone don’t respond, after replacing them with new parts.
If you encounter any of the above indications, the most likely is that the iPhone 6 encounters damage at the motherboard.
The damage at the motherboard may be the most serious, but that doesn’t mean that it cannot be restored. Talk directly to the ired team.
Come to our nearest laboratory
Experienced and specially trained technicians will diagnose the problem and then, after informing you, the will proceed with the repair of the iPhone 6 motherboard.
Even the most sophisticated damages of the motherboard can be restored.
For this repair, we always use high quality parts that are fully compatible with your device. The cost of the repair depends on the amount of spare parts that may be needed. In any case, we will proceed with the repair prior to your approval.
So contact us now for the most reliable repair of the motherboard damage on the iPhone 6.