Immediate repair of the lightning connector, jack cable and mic for the iPhone 6, in ired’s modern laboratories.
The three parts are located at the bottom of your device and consist of the following components:
- The microphone for making calls
- The lightning connector which is the charger port and connection for the PC
- The jack cable, a headphone input
Symptoms of damage
In case your iPhone falls or flips, this precious accessory can be injured. Symptoms of injury may be as follows:
- Audio recording weakness: the person you are talking to cannot hear you
- The device is not charging or you cannot connect to a computer
- You cannot hear music from your headset
The failure of the Lightning connector, mic, jack cable affect the operation of your device and in some cases, it can put it off, due to charging failure. You need to repair the Lightning connector, mic, jack cable of your iPhone 6, in order to regain full functionality of your device.
The failure of the Lightning Connector, mic, jack cable can be treated by replacing the damaged part. Our experienced technicians can carry out the repair in a quick and secure way.
Visit one of the ired stores
One of our professional technicians will undertake the repair of your device. Our spares are always of top quality. They are durable, efficient and come with a guarantee.
We are waiting for you in one of our modern laboratories. We have specially designed areas and workbenches, based on international standards. Your device is being repaired on an appropriate environment, with the necessary special tools, from our responsible technicians.