As time passes by, your iPhone 5s can start experiencing malfunctions as a result of long term usage. One of the most important parts that can be affected are the dock connector-microphone-jack cable.
Dock connector – Mic – Jack cable iPhone 5
The dock connector-Mic-jack cable is an important part of your iPhone 5s that can be found below the touchscreen of your device.
It is composed of :
- Dock connector, through which you charge your device or connect it with a computer
- Microphone,with which you make your calls
- Jack cable, where you plug your headphones.
Indications of fault
In case of a fall or a strong hit on your device this valuable part can be damaged.
The usual symptoms of damage are:
- Inability to record sound,your interlocutor will not be able to hear you as you speak.
- Your device cannot be charged or connected to a pc or mac.
- You cannot listen to music from your headphones.
A damaged dock connector-mic-jack cable limits the functionality of your iPhone 5s and can even disable you from using your device, due to inability to charge it. You will need to repair it to restore functionality to your device.
Repairing the Dock connector-Mic-jack cable
If your dock connector-mic-jack cable is damaged it needs to be replaced with a new one and our experienced technicians are here to help you.
Visit one of our ired stores
One of our specialized technicians will be responsible to repair your device.
Our replacement materials are always of the highest quality and extremely durable and efficient.
All of our repairs are always covered by warranty.
We await you at our modern labs where we have created the perfect environment for iPhone 5s repairs.