One of the most serious damages that can happen to your iPhone 5 and can even make its usage impossible, it is this of its motherboard. However it is not an irreparable harm as you might think.
What exactly is the motherboard?
The motherboard, also known as the system board, is the basic electronic circuit of your iPhone, including the microprocessor, the central memory and other subsystems. As it is easily understood, it is an important part of your device and is directly related to its function.
There are many indications of iPhone 5 motherboard damage, most notable are the following:
- The motherboard socket is broken
- Your device cannot be activated or overheats
- Your device is not charging
- The LCD screen shows nothing
- The LCD screen does not respond or remain white even when you are changing your device
- Cannot connect to any Wi-Fi network
- The camera of your device is not working
- Home button or microphone are not working
If you notice any or some of these signs, then it is possible that there is a fault on the motherboard of the device.
Do not panic. The damage to the motherboard is definitely serious, but not irreparable.
Come to our closest store
Our qualified and experienced technicians will make sure to check the damage and then proceed to the appropriate iPhone 5 motherboard repair. To repair motherboard, we always use OEM parts, high quality, perfectly compatible with your device.
The cost for this repair depends on the spare parts that are going to be used.
Contact us immediately for a successful iPhone 5 motherboard repair, at the best prices.