A dysfunctional or damaged motherboard is among the most serious injuries that may occur to the iPhone, and can even prevent its use. Do not worry though, since it is not an irreparable damage as you might think.
What exactly is the motherboard?
The motherboard is also known as a parent board or system board. This component is the basic electronic circuit of your iPhone. It also includes the microprocessor, the central memory and other subsystems. As you can understand, it is a vital part of your machine.
The indications of the iPhone 4 motherboard damage are a lot. So if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Device does not turn on or overheats
- Device is not charging even after replacing the charging dock
- LCD screen does not show anything
- LCD screen does not respond or remain white even after replacing it
- Cannot get connected to any Wi-Fi network
- Device loses GSM reception suddenly
- The camera although repaired is not working
- Home button or microphone are not working, even after replacing them with new parts,
then surely you face an iPhone 4 motherboard damage.
The damage of the motherboard is serious, however that does not mean it is irreparable. What you have to care is where you are going to get the problem addressed.
Come to our closest store:
Experienced and trained technicians will check your device and identify the damage. Then, after your agreement we will proceed in the appropriate repair. Whether there is a damaged chip or the problem is in inductors and diodes on the motherboard, our experienced technicians will identify the damage components and replace them with new OEM spare parts.
The cost for this repair is determined by the parts that will be needed to complete it.
Contact us immediately for a fast and effective motherboard repair, always at the most competitive prices.