iPhone 3GS motherboard damage is a serious issue. A damaged motherboard can limit the use of the iPhone, up to the extreme of not even turning on. Do not rush to regard the damage as irreparable.
What exactly is the motherboard?
The motherboard is the main electronic circuit of your iPhone. It also includes the microprocessor, the memory and other subsystems. That makes it a vital part of your device.
The indications of iPhone 3GS motherboard damage are many and easy to notice. So if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Broken contacts on the motherboard
- Device does not turn on or overheats
- The device is not charging even after replacing the charging dock
- The LCD screen does not show anything
- The LCD screen does not respond or remains white even after replacing it
- Cannot get connected to any Wi-Fi network
- The device suddenly loses GSM reception
- The camera, although has been repaired, is not working
- The home button or the microphone is not working, even after replacing them with new parts,
then surely there is a fault on the motherboard of the device.
As already mentioned, the damage of the motherboard is serious, but not irreparable. You definitely have to care where you trust your expensive device for iPhone 3GS motherboard repair.
Come to our closest store:
Our experienced in iPhone repair and certified technicians will identify the damage and proceed with the necessary repair. We will replace the damaged chip inductors and diodes on the motherboard with new spare parts. We should emphasize here that for this repair we exclusively use premium OEM spare parts, which have high strength and excellent quality.
The cost of the repair depends on the parts that will be needed.
Contact us immediately for a fast and effective motherboard repair, always at the most competitive prices.