The logic board's damage is one of the most serious damages that may be suffered by your iPhone; it can even limit the usage of the device. However, it is a repairable damage.
What exactly is the logic board?
The logic board is the basic electronic circuit of your iPhone, in which is included the microprocessor, the central memory and other subsystems. As you understand, it is a very important component of your device.
The indications of iPhone 3G logic board damages are many. So if you notice any of these symptoms:
- Logic board's broken socket
- Your device does not switch on or overheats
- Your device does not charge although you have replaced the charging socket
- The LCD screen does not display anything
- The LCD screen does not respond or stays white even after screen replacement
- Your device cannot connect to any Wi-Fi network
- Your device looses GSM signal
- Your camera even if it is new does not respond
The home button or the microphone do not function, even if you have recently replaced them with new spare parts
Then for sure there is logic board damage.
Logic board damage is serious, however it is repairable. You should be careful where you address iPhone logic board repair.
Come to your nearest iRed store
Our experienced and certified technicians will perform damage detection and proceed to the proper logic board's repair. Either if here is any damaged chip or the damage is in inductors and diodes of the logic board, we will detect it and replace them with new ones. We should emphasize that for this repair we exclusively use high quality OEM spare parts.
The cost of this repair depends on the spare parts that will be used.
Contact us as soon as possible for immediate and proper repair at the most competitive prices.