If you cannot visit an ired store, you send us your device with courier, throughout Greece.
- Direct service from specialised technicians
- Operation control, covering 24 points, before and after the repair.
- Safe removal of the faulty iPad mini 3 retina screen
- Flawless installation of the new iPad mini 3 retina screen
What is a retina screen
Besides the outer touch screen (digitizer) , iPad mini 3 has an inner retina screen that displays the graphic environment. This is a high resolution screen, with high quality image. so that the user cannot notice any individual pixel due to their high density.
Indications of fault
After a fall or a strong blow on your device, your retina screen might get damaged. The most common signs of damage are the following:
- Obvious crack or scratch on the screen
- Ink leakage
- Lines or strange geometrical shapes appear on your screen
- Stuck on black or white screen
If you notice any of the above, you are probably in need of an iPad mini 3 retina screen replacement.
The best solution is to replace your damaged screen with a new retina display screen. Because iPad mini 3 is one of the most advanced tablets, the replacement process requires extreme caution and specialised knowledge.
Trust only the best to make such a demanding replacement.
Visit an ired store
Choose one of our 5 labs in Attica and deliver your device to one of our technicians. After you describe to him any damage symptom you have noticed, he will run a diagnostic test on your device. If your screen is damaged, he will inform you of the time and cost of the repair and with your consent he will proceed to replace your iPad mini 3 retina screen.
All of our repairs are done with the outmost safety and are offered at the best prices in the market.