One of the most severe damages that your iPad mini 2 can sustain is a damaged motherboard.
This kind of damage affects almost all the subsystems in your device, such as the processor, the central memory, the camera the wireless connection and many others.
You don't have to worry if you notice such a fault in your unique iPad mini 2. Our experienced technicians can repair any damage on your motherboard directly and efficiently.
If you cannot visit one of our stores in Attica, we offer you free delivery, via courier throughout Greece.
Indications of fault
There are many indications of a faulty motherboard. The most important are the following:
- The motherboard's socket is broken.
- The device cannot be switched on or is overheating.
- Even after replacing the charging cradle the device cannot be charged.
- The LCD screen remains blank even after replacing it
- Inability to access the wireless network.
- Inability to access GSM signal.
- The camera is not working, even after replacing it
- The Home button and/or the microphone are not responding.
If you notice any of the above symptoms then you definitely need an iPad mini 2 motherboard repair.
In the ired labs we deal very carefully and professionally every motherboard repair because we know how sensitive it is.
Our technical team is fully certified and able to deal with even the most serious faults.
Visit an ired store
For an iPad mini 2 motherboard repair you have to trust only the best and most experienced technicians.
You can contact us by telephone or via our live support feature in ired.gr