Visit one of our modern ired labs for qualitative and professional repair of your iPad 2 motherboard, from our experienced ired technicians.
In case you cannot visit one of our stores, you can send us your device free of charge throughout Greece.
The motherboard is the most important circuit of your iPad 2 device. On the motherboard are located all the other subsystems of your device.
A malfunctioning or damaged motherboard is one of the most severe faults that your device can sustain because it can render it dysfunctional.
Don’t worry though, your motherboard can be repaired as long as you trust the ired specialists.
Indications of fault
Due to the position and the importance of the motherboard, it can produce many different symptoms if it gets damaged.
The most important symptoms are listed below:
- The motherboard’s socket is broken.
- The device cannot be switched on or is overheating.
- Even after replacing the charging cradle the device cannot be charged.
- The LCD screen remains blank even after replacing it.
- Inability to access the wireless network.
- Inability to access GSM signal.
- The camera is not working, even after replacing it.
- The Home button and/or the microphone are not responding.
A damaged motherboard is one of the most severe faults your device can sustain but it is not irreparable.
In the ired labs we have the necessary experience and expertise to complete any repair on your iPad 2 with success.
Visit your closest ired lab
Visit one of our labs and ask us about any question you may have on the function of your favourite device.
If you cannot visit us you can contact us by telephone or through our live support feature in ired.gr.