iMac HDD data recovery
If you do not secure your data with backup, in a case of hard drive damage, it is likely lose of your data. The only solution is iMac HDD data recovery.
The success rate of this procedure depends on the type of the damage; it can get even harder, if processes have taken place after the data loss.
In case of accidental data deletion:
- Do not to make changes to your file system
- Do not copy or save new data
- Avoid trying to perform data recovery yourself
If you do not know the exact procedure to be followed and you do not have the right tools, you will lose your data forever.
The most common cause of data loss is the failure or collapse of the iMac's HDD. Usually we classify the damage in two groups according to it magnitude:
- In the first group, the HDD is worn out and you do not have access to all our data but you still have access to your operating system.
- In the second case, the failure of the hard disk is more severe and does not allow the operation of your iMac, it also makes impossible loading the operating system.
Data loss can occur in the following ways:
- HDD failure
- Application's error
- User's mistake
Process of iMac HDD data recovery
In the case of hard disk failure, the data recovery process is more difficult, as we have to open the hard disk with special tools and we will need a new HDD to transfer the recovered data.
In other cases the recovered data is returned to either your hard drive or, if you wish, we can burn them to optical or external storage media.
Come directly to one of the ired stores
Our experienced technicians will check your hard drive and will tell you the details of your case. We will make use of specialized tools for data recovery, offering you at a great price the best success rates of data recovery.